Ever wondered how easy it is to splitboard? Or do you have your own gear but your friends don't want to join then this camp is ideal.
Over 3 days we will look to introduce you to all things splitboarding. We will explore various Hokkaido backcountry routes helping you to gain confidence on your splitboard and touring both uphill and down hill.
The schedule will take into consideration everyones skill level and snowboard ability. We will pace the days with hopefully the third day allowing for a longer tour when everyone has gained confidence on their equipment.
Splitboarding in Japan really does allow you to access fresh lines when the rest of Niseko has been tracked. The views and experience of being out in the backcountry really does leave you with special memories of your holiday here in Japan.
Who is this camp for:
- This camp is for strong intermediate and advanced snowboarders.
- You will require a good level of fitness as we will not be using chairlifts but our own leg power to go up the hill.
- We will meet each day in Niseko with a plan for where we are heading.
- 3 Full Days - 6-7 hours depending on where we explore including 1 hour for lunch.
- Maximum 4 people per camp.